He'll wait for me.

I said this was a goodbye, a final one.

He : If letting me go has made you stronger, I believe my chapter in your life is over. And now that its over, I'd like some closure. Here it is. I am going to miss you, but the thought of you is always going to make me smile. Always. Now that's a forever. To think that there is something that can make you smile no matter what is a tempting thought. I would have chosen you anytime, but thank you for this too.
I am sorry for barging in like this, but this is who I chose to be. And around you, I choose to be me. To tell you that you are stupid to let me go but to accept it nevertheless. I like you for you. And when I say you, it means everything about you.
Last, I would like to say this: there are some things in life you can't be sure of. You think you know, and that makes you happy, but you don't. You realize later though. And its an even more happy realization.
You realize that you don't have to run from uncertainty, from darkness. You embrace it and it frees you. I hope someday, you are just as free as I am right now, if though for a little while.
And I also hope that someday we meet. You allow me to look you in the eye and I allow you to look me in mine. Maybe, it'll never happen. But I would dare God to tell me you aren't mine, because in the end, even you know and so do I, that someday you will be mine.
You will be everything you work so hard to be and at the end of it you would still be the same you.
I wish you all the very best. Every second of happiness and I pray that if you ever need anything you will know which side to sway.


Goodbye.




Comments

  1. I hate how cute he sounds. I hate cute goodbyes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(
    That was a beautifully written good bye, but I hope no one ever comes to face this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy sounds like a wimp. You're well rid of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you are making me cry in the mid night and I am sobbing like a stupid teenager, gasping for air in silence. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes, I think a simple "I hate you and don't want us to be together anymore" would have been much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there such a thing as closure? I don't know, maybe when we're dead.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do think you and I have the same things... Ooo how I want to meet him face to face in the future, I want him to look me in the eye and try to deny that we were meant to be, I don't think he could do it to my face... I love this good bye, it says all that I want to say too... xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not have any idea what it is to be in love. My marriage was arranged and we love each other a lot. I guess people who were in love and never got to be together must be really heart broken to say the least.
    I love literature and poetry about love !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Holidays to you and yours too !

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful.
    And so overwhelming :')
    Wowww.
    Just wowww.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment