Freedom.

I sat down one day, told myself that this point, right here, is a full stop.

Whatever is here, is going to keep coming and going.

I am a child of change, things will get worse and then better, this is it.

So, I am going to chase me down, turn things around, till I find what I seek.

I shall live in my dreams. Be who I have always wanted to be, a happier version of me.

And here I am, months later, much happier, been through the worst (who knows, going through the scariest) yet with a smile on my face.

The directions have changed.

I am free. 

Comments

  1. Feeling free is the most beautiful thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freedom is our birth right. It's our responsibility to guard it. Love yourself. Be free and enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freedom is our birth right. It's our responsibility to guard it. Love yourself. Be free and enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be free too... I'm working on it.. it's just taking me a little longer... Your words always make me so emotional...xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. The directions have changed because you have changed directions. I like how you speak with certainty, you know where you are headed.

    Always a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a place to be in! I am so happy for you, enjoy life to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read the title. Then I read the first Label.

    Can a human ever be FREE?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doing what you have always wanted to do is freedom in itself. And not to add to it, living the way you dreamed of, it's freedom. Change has to be constant. The monotony gets boring. I am glad that you are happy with yourself.

    Take Care. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment