Time.


Two years.

Two years in this place have passed.

I thought I couldn’t stand a place more than two years ever, the feeling to run away eventually crept in.

This is strange. Before the break begins, I want to stay. I want to stay here forever. Like frozen in time.

Never felt like I could feel this. I am in love with this place. This time.

Three more years down the lane left. I feel I never would want them to end.

I always thought I was the Frisbee, the one who’d end up feeling trapped in every place eventually.

I see myself as someone else now. Someone permanent for a change.

They say- only the one’s who’d believe in it, will find it, for Magic.

I seem to have found mine!

This is beautiful. Everything. I want this to stay.

Pass me by slowly. 


Comments

  1. Nice...sometimes it feels good be stable..congrats...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay happy and blessed! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely feeling :3 I hope it stays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy this moment, Enjoy Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no nicer feeling that to finally find that one place where you finally feel like belonging, that one place you can call “home”. It took me a lot of time to find mine, but now that I found it my soul has finally found its peace and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The happiness in this post is contagious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Linkin Park...Great post!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading this I had this song playing in my head, which I haven't listened to in so long: "What a feeling in my soul, love burns brighter than sunshine.... brighter than sunshine."

    You reminded me of the little nice memories from my teenage years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, reading this I heard a song in my head that I haven't heard in so long: "What a feeling in my soul, love burns brighter than sunshine, brighter than sunshine."

    I hope you hold onto to this wonderful feeling, and always remember it at difficult times in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. eh eh, I wrote the same comment twice... I think ;-/

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful it is to have that feeling, it is powerful...

    Thank you for your comment on my blog lettersfromlaunna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your writing.. A mystic for sure. :) Life is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I truly enjoyed the quality of your writing here. Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment