7th September 2012.

They say I am one of those who lives in the past.
I like to believe that too, it's a whole new dimension in the past.
My own chariot of dreams.
Here's what I wrote on 7th September 2012. (Might sound lame, but I remember the beautiful feeling when I was jolting this down, this is an ode to that feeling) :)

The happy part of me,
I owe it to you!
You make my heart dance, 
like it's in a shower!

You show me all the glitter and the glee
Like I'm a frisbee,
who just learned to flee!

You make my wings flatter,
puff in the rain,
Your presence makes me feel,
like nothing goes in vain.

 You're my sunshine,
my porcupine!
My little bliss,
the immortal kiss!

My worldly haste,
the dreamer's face!

I love you, 
and there's nothing that doesn't do!

You make this world, 
the happiest place to be,
with all the posh-glosh,
and moon light for free!

You're my garden of hope,
I'm stuck to you like a cloak!
I don't know why,
but it's perfectly alright,
to be with you all the time
dreaming of you all the while!

Thinking like everything's here,
whenever you're near!
And when you give that look,
It makes me think, that's the hook
that keeps my heart stuck to yours.

When you sleep or when you cry,
you give me everything you are,
your smile and your guitar,
you're my little glitter boy,
I love you like a child loves a toy!

You're my prince charming,
there's everything in you alarming!
You make me think that I can never love, 
someone as much as I love you.
for there can't be someone,
as mine as you!

Give me my happiness and blow away that puffy cheek,
bring it here and let me show you how not to weep!
I want to be with you all the time,
with you holding me high.
For me, you're everything to be,
left no where else to flee!

I love you,
and without a reason why!
'cause I'll keep loving you,
no matter how hard you try!

This is no catch, no trap,
just telling you, you mean so much to me.
Everything that's left behind
truly tells me why,
there aren't enough 
pigeons in the sky!

There's everything I'll love you for,
every person you'll ever be,
the little boy I know,
or the man you are to be!

You know you are better than perfection for me!
Here's telling you why, I love you reasonlessly. 


I didn't mean to make any sense.
There's this mad state of love, which out pours when drunk.
This was drunk me screaming to A, the whys of he and me.

Many worlds, many colours.


Comments

  1. I love that made state of love...it's exhilerating and agonizing both at the same time isn't it? There's a quote I love though: "The past is a good place to visit, but certainly not a good place to stay"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youre right keith. But if the little incidences of the past cab bring forth moments of happiness aren't they worth a little?

      Delete
  2. maybe not my lovely maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mostly write to remember, too. Is that counted as living in the past? I don't think so. I think people need their own avenues to freeze moments, capture memories and immortalise the good.

    You write lovely poetry. One can only admire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for visiting my site back (: I totally appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. some memories keep us alive and some bury us alive :P
    some push us forward, some keep us stagnant

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hunt those feelings all the time but mostly they're just memories.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that, is a lovely poem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful unrestricted love..I liked the way it felt and glad that you finally gave ode to the feeling

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was beautiful, you have a talent don't stop! I also love your blog, what do you think about following each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your poems speak to the heart, no joke. :)


    Love,
    Krittika
    xx
    http://krittika-barua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you're a great writer. Thanks for stopping by my blog, you've got a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment