If Only.

If only.
It were just you and me.
At a candle light.
Just the little silence,
With you staring at my eye,
While my eye lied to myself and hid itself within the brows,
The little smirf smile on your cornered lip,
Like you hid something within them,
And when they rose,
They’d glance at the eyes of yours,
And find in them the completeness,
With the courtier of your laughter
Within which I could find my years to pass by,
With the lousy homemaker’s bakery,
And that glossy makeups for date nights,
With alternate shifts of picking up the kids,
Yogurt nights, payjama parties,
With you snoring right beside me,
Sometimes cuddling you up,
Sometimes cuddled within you,
With your nose rightly touching mine,
Finding your teary tissues in the wash space
And kissing you like for forever,
Taking each of your problem away,
And when I think of dying,
Lying right beside you,
With you hiding away that pain
Being immortally bound to you,
And never leaving you behind,
Every little dream within your smile,
I wish it could someday come true.
Coz all I ever did was loved you,
Even after you were gone.
Too far to wonder about.

Celebrating Summer with 21 Wildflower iPhone Wallpapers | Preppy Wallpapers
Sweet like cherry wine. 

Comments

  1. Coz all I ever did was loved you,
    Even after you were gone.
    Too far to wonder about.

    amazing isnt it? what loneliness can do to us? give us the power of enunciation, thats what it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved you even after you were gone. sound familiar to me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment