To die.

Today, like many of those before, is a day
when I want to die.
I have tried and cried,
but I cannot escape this feeling anymore and lie.

I am grateful for it all, yet it all crushes me,
on days I am left with nothing.
Everything is here, yet this pain belittles me,
to a point where I seek no existence.

I know one day it will come,
and all this pain will slowly ooze away.
Well, I can't lie, I had planned and thought
and dreamt, knowing I couldn't design its stay.

The new good thing I believe I have,
is this new pact that takes away the at 30 clause.
I know I am not allowed to intend it, and I won't.
But I can wait. Whose will is it anyway?
    
There we go again. 

Comments

  1. We all die but hopefully we find some happy moments before it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death is easy. Life is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Death is the easy part. Have to go with the ups and downs of life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just remember ... and I know you will... How your Life feels is more important than how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ultimately we all have to die. It is living in the meantime that is important.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment