Ages later.

It has been so long since I last picked up the courage to pen something down. The heart and head went through different courses, some good and some well, questionable I guess. I met someone incredible last year. Time flew by. We got married in November 2023. Last to last year, when I was struggling in multiple ways, I adopted a kitten. Orla is now almost 2. She gave birth to 5 kittens last year in May. Nemo was one of them, born on 4 May 2023. Essentially, I have 2 kitten babies. Well, they're grown up now. But they'll always be babies I guess. So, the world is different now. Work is more comforting than it used to be, I changed gears. And everydays look slightly better than they used to. Its a stable state. Seems to be of different kind than I had experienced earlier. There sure are challenges, but I am less anxious facing them, this is called adulting I guess. Yesterday, a calling struck my heart. I thought it was about meditations. Maybe it was. Somehow I find myself here scribbling again, with music saying 'I'll find my feet on the way', sitting next to someone I've cherished for a while now. I guess I am grateful for it all. Yes, it all. I didn't get it earlier, it all makes sense now. Thanks for all the love, all the fun and everything in between that. How did I get so lucky? Thanks for making the coolest plan for me, I am forever indebted for all of it. Here is Orla. I think the good stuff started with her deciding to enter my life.

Comments

  1. It's good to see you blogging again. Will we ever hear from Mr. Assassin on this blog?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment