In search of the beyond.

The tides of time come and go. Only change stayed.

Turning 28 tomorrow feels a little less complicated than I had thought it would.
Having spent the past three days in absolute wilderness with not much but thoughts changed the narrative within. I guess it shifted from the not-so-happy theme to the okay with the not-so-happy theme. 

I am grateful for it all - the answers, the blessings, the stories, the love and most importantly, the adventures. There is a tiny hole in my heart. But I guess expectations is where I forgot the lesson I had learnt a while ago. Our stories are a result of so many variables, and maybe I should have remembered that. Yet, I am grateful for it all. 

There's something fascinating about this number '28'. Maybe there's more magic left to unfold. Thanks to those who took a moment to send their wishes, I am grateful for your presence, participation and the essence that imprints my life. 

If I could sum it all, and leave a word behind, it would be thank you. 

Ground Control to Major Tom: Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

Comments

  1. Happy 28th Birthday. Indeed 28 is a fascinating number and it will be a good year as in my culture 8 means prosperity and good fortune. Life is indeed a blessing and holes in hearts are experiences learnt. I like the video, life journeys open our eyes and heart to so many different places and faces. But I wouldn't like to face JAWS. Have a blast tmr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. At 28 I can assure you there are many more magical moments to come. Life is long and you will experience many phases still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy birthday for tomorrow. I remember 28 as being an excellent year, with much more magic to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more time around the Sun to celebrate. Oh, to be 28 again, and likely free to make the very same mistakes - or maybe different ones? Life is truly like a box of chocolates. You don't know what's inside until you bite it and then - it's too late. Choose love and life and adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh..it might be a number you just want to stick with..even decades later. All the best to being you and your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, what's it like to be 28? How does it feel?

      Delete

Post a Comment