Dreams.

I used to have vivid dreams. The ones where I could see my people. Often the dreams carried messages. Now, at least these days, there aren't any dreams. Just glares into the abyss I guess. I used to worry, maybe even too much.

So, I started chasing a worryless pit, where most of the grounds would be safely covered. I used to think it would be impossible to find one. Spaces where differences didn't exist. Sometimes, I feel acknowledging differences brings them back to life. So, I guess in these spaces, the differences don't exist and hence they stay unacknowledged.

Even when the outside world doesn't give it out, but on the inside I discovered it. Today, I'm standing in one of those worryless pits. Its funny to call it a pit. It might sound too cheesy if I called it a palace I guess!

I think, it was quite difficult to get here. All I'm feeling today is grateful. Thank you world! I do have things to worry about (climate change, global crisis, stupidity in human beings, etc.) But today, none of them are big enough to hamper my peace.

But we made a promise, to let the rest of our lives decide...
- Shadows by CHPTRS

Comments

  1. Don't know why you call it a pit...
    Being in that space, even for a brief period, is amazing.

    A sense of detachment is not always bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok to dream, but it's dangerous to make dreams your master.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep posting really great content.. you're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh..it's amazing what dreams can do and be and then not. It can be vicious. It can be wonderful. Stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of my dreams for the past 40 years have been nightmares. I've never found out why. I do have very vivid dreams though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have vivid dreams sometimes. I can also guide me dreams to some extent. I find it is easier to dream when I am sleeping alone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment