In search of a new world.

When the sun was on the verge of departure,
and the moon was awaiting its stay,
you waited to ask me to come with you.

This world has seen its days,
while the sun found its ways to show the bad in the good days,
the moon had made sure that the bad days had their glimpses of glory too.

In these moments, we had seen the seasons pass by,
Losing some of ours to time,
Alongside finding some in the least expected ways on days.

As the moon came by, you stepped closer
Time has strange ways to tell tales,
here it was telling me about change.

As I took your hand and you swirled me around,
I saw the moments of love, grief, indifference pass by,
In a moment, the past world passed by like grains of sand.

Then you pulled me closer,
In your eyes I saw the glimpses of a future that awaited us,
The past world had shown me dreams of us.

Here we are, so close yet so far,
Our past worlds look at each other with indifference,
while our future worlds smile and await to merge into each other.

In the best of days, and in the worst,
I know, we'll stand by each other.
And when one of us can't, the other will show the glimpse of another future world.

Remember how you promised to bring me back, if I lost myself?
 




Comments

  1. "Our past worlds look at each other with indifference." Wow what a line. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all inevitably lose ourselves. It blesses my heart to know you have someone to bring you back from that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi to every one, the contents existing at this web page are
    genuinely amazing for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said.
    Especially like "Our past worlds look at each other with indifference,
    while our future worlds smile and await to merge into each other."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muito bom blog post. Eu absolutamente apreciar este site.
    Obrigado!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get setup?

    I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

    I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure.
    Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.
    I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put
    this content together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and
    leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When someone writes an article he/she keeps the image of a
    user in his/her mind that how a user can know it.
    So that's why this piece of writing is great. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good day I am so happy I found your blog page, I really found you by error, while I was
    researching on Digg for something else, Anyways I
    am here now and would just like to say thank you for a tremendous post and a all
    round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the minute but I have saved
    it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more,
    Please do keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete

  10. This is such beautiful poem.. Dipped in the present.. Glazed with hope of better days.. Feel like reading it over n over again.. Great writing 😊👍

    Www.tonightidream_iwander.blogspot.com
    DW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I get pleasure from, cause I found just what I used to be taking a look for.
    You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a
    great day. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes a new beginning is a good thing. But at some point in our lives, commitments and realities make it so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How come no 1 listens to rock music anymore? they do,
    it's just not the dominant genre anymore. which is sad.
    Because "classic" rocks dominance has turned rock into
    a museum piece of "classic" songs no different than jazz or
    classical music. Once you set up a canon, the innovation is gone.

    You just get a circle jerk, as people listen to the same
    three songs by the same two hundred bands for all eternity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment