What am I looking for?


Drenched in pain, she kept walking in the rain. 
Some days it felt like everything was under control. 
Like every moment had its reason. 
This time she realized that she was falling back into the same trap, yet again. 


Then she heard a voice saying, 
dissociate yourself from who's pulling you down. 
There are two versions of you, 
one is born out of love, and the other out of fear. 


Who is this version? 
If it's making you less comfortable than who you used to be, 
then this version needs to looked at from,
this one needs help, don't surrender to its fears, show it the way. 


Show it the fact that you're not only this version, 
show it the dreamer who also lives within and seeks the truth
show it how the world has helped the other version realise its potential,
show it that even when no one is, someone is listening. 


Don't close your eyes to fears, 
open your eyes to fearlessness. 
its easier than it seems to be, 
maybe, the opposite of fear is love. 

Somedays, I used to feel empowered at the end of sentences.
This is one of those sentences.

Comments

  1. A breeze to heart and a gentle touch to lonely soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're on the same wavelength. think with love, good intentions, see the light, the smiles, do the things you love, follow your instinct, this is how you conquer your fears, we all have a choice in how we choose to live, victim or survivor....

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know. Thank you and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too believe the opposite of fear is love... I wish it was easy to choose the uplifting and loving way all the time but I think if we pick it more often than picking fear... xox

    I am sorry I haven't been around, I have been dealing with a great deal of pain, it has been subsiding with some bills my dr prescribed... so I can finally write again... xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't close your eyes to fear. Wise words indeed. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not easy to let go your fear but when we realize that it was simpler than we thought. Loved it . You always amaze with your thoughts that are beautifully written !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the last stanza. It is very I inspiring. Actually all of the poem is inspiring. You are very wise .

    ReplyDelete
  8. An interesting piece that I enjoyed reading. Do not adhere to fear, instead cheer with your near and dear being sincere.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for sharing I'm looking forward to reading more on your blog.
    ดูแลสุขภาพ

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given use PayPal on Amazon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment