Let it go.

Let it go.

Take yourself out of that closet and press the reset button.

Take your fears, put them in a box and send it to nowhereland.

Bid goodbyes to things and people who don't feel right anymore.

Work it out, that dream plan you've been holding in your diary.

Give the time and energy to the one person who needs it the most.

Replan, rethink and restructure those trips, this time to the places you want to go to.

take it all out, all the anger and hatred holding you back in art that defines you.

Find out all that you desire, become the person who deserves it all.

Stop chasing who you are, and become who you could be.

You could be whoever you wanted to be, trust me.

“Being brave doesn’t mean you aren’t scared.
Being brave means you are scared, really scared, badly scared,
and you do the right thing anyway.”
-Neil Gaiman, Coraline 


Comments

  1. Awesome sentiments! Thanks so much for the note too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only do I totally love the title of your blog, but this post is phenomenal and on point! HUGE Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely stuff. alphabet tea. my favorite button on my Nintendo was always the reset button. I need to start a diary....no wait, I have no time for that.

    bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. How true, we need to just do whatever it is to become ourselves ... I learned the hard way that I put it on the back burner for too long... Just do it, right xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much truth in a few words. Beautifully written as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment