Away.


How far is away anyway.

Is it far across in the head or miles across the sea?

Is it a lie that you're living, or a tomorrow that you're dreaming?

Is it the same person who woke up this morning, or the one going to sleep tonight?


"It’s so strange how life works: You want something and you wait and wait and feel like it’s taking forever to come. Then it happens and it’s over and all you want to do is curl back up in that moment before things changed."
_Lauren Oliver, Delirium #1
Picture courtesy- 
szklanytygrys
Courtesy- Free

Comments

  1. I couldn't agree more... we often wait around something we want so badly... and once we have it we just want to hold on to it... somehow we need to live in the moment, I do wish I was better at it somehow... xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do we get the answers to all our questions from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is to find answers to these questions...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom sat me down when I was young and warned me about the dangers of "One day." It's so hard to live for the here and now, but most of us needs to be doing just that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautifully written ... away can be such a lonely place when you are waiting for your life to change.
    Hugs
    xoxoxo. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deep and beautiful!
    Yearning for that moment when you have it..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment