Loneliness.



Take a person out of dungeons. 

Show her the flowers, the sun and the moon.

Show her an existence in search of a better version of truth.

Show her that you could be anything, anything in this messed up world!

And when she's something worth herself, leave. 

Blame time, 'cause that's a better excuse.

I hope you realize that leaving in first place, had made it the dungeon. 

But who cares. 

You could fall in hatred too, like in love.
But the worst part is, you could not hate anything as much as you could hate yourself.
Welcome to a world that has no exit gates.

Comments

  1. Your writing always speaks to me... 'he' showed me a beautiful way... one of love, then he left... I had to find the beauty myself, it's been a long road. You're right that you can't hate anything as much as hate yourself sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you remain outside the dungeon even after he leaves, believing that may be his purpose in your life was restricted to only that.

    I loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me think of Tool's lyrics, "I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down." Powerful stuff. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a change why cann't U take a person out of his dungeon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The words resonate within me...yes, he shows me the flowers, the sun and the moon and how wonderful my life can be with him in it...and then he leaves. Leaves me to wonder and back to my loneliness.
    Wonderful words!
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, girl. Your words are amazing. And I do understand how it is. Taking you out of the dungeon and showing you beautiful things and then leaving you and bringing you back to the dungeon again. A different one.

    You're a wonderful writer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful writing. Strangely though as beautiful as it is in writing, I do not wish these circumstances to any one at all.
    I hope that all is well. with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. But the worst part is, you could not hate anything as much as you could hate yourself.
    Welcome to a world that has no exit gates.

    Such meaningful and profound writing. I have spent years in this zone. God, family, and determination pulled me out this pit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment