Be brave.


She closed the windows of the house, grabbing the keys drove off.

On the way listening amidst the blaring radio, she heard something tell her that she wasn't in love. She agreed and thought it to be deception, the one that has somethings to offer.

When she met him, and looked him in the eye, she saw in those eyes something she longed for.

With a thumping heart, she held his hands.

When he kissed her, she took all the lies from within her, to the outside.

They surrounded her, screamed at her.

This time, she didn't pay them off with more lies.

 This time, she fought with the truth.

The lies packed their bags and left.

She was left with herself, him and the truth.

She fell in love, yet again.

This time with herself too.

"I’m tired, tired of being enclosed here. I’m wearying to escape into that glorious world, and to be always there; not seeing it dimly through tears, and yearning for it through the walls of an aching heart; but really with it, and in it."
-Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights 

Comments

  1. ...with him. Bravo! Extremely well written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that love which digs out our truth we hide deep within to protect us from a masked world.
    that love
    we all seek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be able to drive away and know I've made the choice and I want to be happy with it... I think I'm almost there... I adore your thoughts and words ♡♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment