Of freckles and slippers.

                                                                                                     
There you are.

All of you. 

Here I am. 

How were the last six months, he asked. Long, I thought to myself. 

How were yours. Blank. He said. 

Years until I see you again. 

P.S.
On the way back home, I saw a newly opened store of clothes. 
Each cloth has a different name written on it. 
And the shop keeper waits, till the different name bearers keep coming.


“You’re not sorry to go, of course. With people like us our home is where we are not… No one person in the world is necessary to you or to me.”
— F. Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise


Comments

  1. "The universe curves, time bends. I will see you again.
    But, that day, my love I will not be me.
    Will You be You?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world around you is a reflection of your reaction to the world around you.

    F. Scott Fitzgerald also said that people seemed be able to be rich or fascinating, but not both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quote by F. Scott Fitzgerald is incredible... I needed to hear that 2 years ago when my best friend cut me out of his life and I fell completely apart... He wasn't necessary to me... kind of sad though right... xox

    Happy New Year... I wish love and success for you this year and in the future xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!! Happy 2016 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I can visit that store. I wish I have my name written on one dress. Wishes, sigh!

    Profound post and quote.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment