The scariest stories.

Its a difficult world for you, when you're a normal kid. You grow up and see that the world's a rat race, they're competing for everything, from those onions facing price hike to the overarching prices of brands. This is when you've gotten it all, and yet you've cried 'cause you never thought anything was enough.

But wait a minute. This began when you were a normal kid.
So, what happens to those who aren't normal? The ones with what they now call as issues. 
Just imagine what they get to face.
This kid who couldn't make the uniform sizes of letters, was told he was dyslexic. He was given shocks and medicines.
This other kid who couldn't differentiate between truths and lies; real and unreal worlds was told he had schizophrenia. He was drugged till he was shattered. Result- he fumbles when he speaks, and the reality hasn't changed much for him.
This new kid that I found out about recently was told she's a kleptomaniac. I don't know what they'd do with her. But to begin with, they've started off with the blame game.

I've been trying to figure out, what is it that the normal people don't understand about these people. Oh wait, they don't try to understand. For them, the story ends when they see that she stole their stuff. They don't realize that this needs special attention, cause this didn't happen once or twice, wasn't just about the clothes or money. But for them the story ended when they saw that their stuff was stolen.

If only, they had the heads to see, that there's more to the world than the things that they owned, that these people are as much a part of their society as they are. But no, they believe that the solution lies in throwing the ones with issues away. Yes, that's what they told me today.

I think this takes me back to those times that I faced as a kid, with my brother teaching me to steal things, or lie, or throw stones at people. But wait, I didn't do that 'cause I thought I shouldn't. He did that because he couldn't understand how to draw the line between what he felt is right, and what's actually right.

So, what about the rest of you who think you're normal, and don't understand that not everyone is? So, you think this couldn't happen to anyone of you? Just 'cause you've been lucky enough to be born sane, you can throw the rest of them out?
Go ahead. Remember that what goes around, comes around.

How many times will I have to tell you that the problem is not solved by just looking at your part of the story, but the story as a whole! Oh wait, you told me you don't care. I think that says everything about you being normal. Now I understand what you understand when you say that you're normal.


Comments

  1. All people dream, but not equally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does 'normal' exsist? I think there are people that want others to believe that, however; I've seen too much in my life to believe that... thought provoking ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it feels like people just see my diagnosis, Aspergers, without realizing that it really just is a label. I am more than my diagnosis, even if I'm not normal. But, what is normal? Good question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely post and blog; I follow you on GFC
    please refollow me on GFC here
    http://blablablalovinglanguages.blogspot.it/2015/08/my-wishlist-by-shein.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. And what if I think I'm abnormal?
    The world never settles down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not just a scary but bit weird a story i felt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is anyone really "normal?" What IS normal? It is what society has set as a standard and we base it on what we see around us. So if we grow up surrounded by people that some would consider "abnormal" and we're abnormal, too...that IS our normal, right? I think people tend to be very self-absorbed. They don't think about other people until it affects their own lives. But there are some very special souls out there who DO see everyone around them and work hard to try to help. Those are the angels among us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone has issues, some people are just better at hiding them. "Normal" is an insult if you ask me, it just means you have no personality of your own.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete
  9. What is 'normal' really? Does it even exist?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The older I get the more I realize that the definition of normal doesn't even exist. It's a myth put forth by adults to children to help them grow up. Help them being a loose term. Nobody is normal but I love the color that gives the world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment