Moving Out.



Its strange to see yourself trapped in times.

I don't think it needs a physical place to feel trapped.  It is what is inside.


All this time, when I was feeling trapped, I kept myself assured that I'm looking for a way out.

There is a way out, I shall find it if I worked hard enough in looking for it.


Here it is.

I've always felt like there's a skin that separates the ones who're happy and fine from those who've been through the worst and are stuck in it.

I've always wanted to cross that threshold, I've believed in me. I've believed in knowing that there's a world waiting for this version of me that I've dreamt about.


And, here I am. 


Thankyou beautiful world. You've been kind.

I am exceptionally grateful. 







Comments

  1. This was SO incredibly beautiful.. it speaks volumes to how I have felt and sometimes still feel... I never stop wanting to cross over.. I'm so happy you crossed over, that gives me hope... ♡ xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy starting over, Beautiful :) Your strength inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All is not lost. This post reminded me that once again. Happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a very inspiring woman hun. I have enjoyed reading your blog and I hope to hear from you more often.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello greetings and good wishes.

    Fabulous and very inspiring post.

    Many of us get stuck in the rut because we don't want to try hard and change. Opportunities are the same for every one but those who succeed are the ones who change according to circumstances although it may be very hard and it may require leaving one's comfort zone.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here you are. :)
    Kudos to your bravery for taking that step.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I've always felt like there's a skin that separates the ones who're happy and fine from those who've been through the worst and are stuck in it."

    This is such a powerful thought. I love this post; it feels like a very mature and very level headed post. I cannot wait to see what is next for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's true, the cage is within. It's upon us to break through it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that must be an amazing feeling.... there is nothing like choosing the right path, the happy note..

    ReplyDelete
  11. True. Its all in our mind. It takes courage and strength to break through.
    But making the choice. You are incredible for that :)

    Drop by my blog and follow back if it connects :)

    Love,
    Tooba.
    www.alwaysandforevertk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment