Fix you.




Don't fix me.

Just love me, as I fix me. 



Comments

  1. I have faults, Assassin - I know that you're going to protest that statement, but I do. Would getting rid of them make me uninteresting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely thought and awesome pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... really I don't want anyone to fix me... I just want them to love me... I can with time fix myself xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome thought.
    I don't understand art / story behind the photographs, but the pic is nice & simple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. I'm glad I found your blog today... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice thought for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful thought, I wish more people could understand this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Short but sweet. And true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vim e gostei muito de tudo. Voltarei, pois já estou a seguir.
    Beijo.
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great reaction ! I do feel that even at my age.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment