Bent not broken.

Yet again, you're leaving. 
Mommy isn't very well today. 

I know. But I don't think I can stay.
We're to leave at times, they call it work, mumma calls it duty, I call it balance.

Like pa said, you should reassess. 
There's only some time we have left together.

We're all bound by things that don't exist.
I want to believe we're infinite, and that there are infinite togethernesses left.

I hope you know its growing.
She's weak, much weaker than before.

I'll be home every weekend.
I want to know she gets better each day.


P.S.
Hope is my drug of choice.


Comments

  1. Hope is my drug of choice too... it's a difficult one on to have...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep hoping, even if everything around you crumbles, hope is what keeps you going. But you know that, why am I even saying this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how poignant this was.
    We do live by Hoping that it all turns fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope is the glue God has given us. The permanent type, not Elmer's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope is important and infectious. It makes others hopeful too. Beautiful piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart dipped in hope and out reading this. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope accompanied with faith in goodness will help you get through a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment