To Dying.

As I sit beside my mentally challenged aunt who grieves for my dead grandmother, in the back of my mind I know this was for the best. We all ultimately do the best of what we can, to the best of our abilities.
People die. That's inevitable. We're all to die someday.
The only thing we should really care about is making sure that our hearts are satisfied, leaving none of the wishes unfulfilled.

All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye. 


Comments

  1. My sincerest thoughts and prayers going out to your aunt and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe... I feel for your Aunt and family... I am trying to be ready to handle loss... since it is inevitable. Even so... we try to hold on... :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's important to live well and to die with dignity. Unfortunately both are difficult in both the abstract and in the genuine application.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...we might not accept death or smile at it as it takes away the people we love...But somewhere down the line, we realize it is meant to happen...and it happened for good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good quote. No one can pre-grieve; grief never just stops. It is the love it stirs that makes grief endurable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That quote is from Life of Pi right.....hmmm....nice post ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. My prayers go out to your Aunt and the rest of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. My prayers are with you and your family.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment