Misty dreams!

As I sat beside the window, glaring at the pouring rain the wind intensified. Those old white window panes were drenched in rain and the water had seeped into the wooden frames. The glasses were pale from wrath of time. The creepers were stranded with drops of water flowing down them, and it seemed like they were rather joyous. Last night before I crawled onto the bed, this strange perception engulfed me, like something wasnt right. I dont remember what I saw across the door. But there was someone.
Was it real, as in was he standing right in front of me or was he on the phone is blurred out in my head, I remember having heard his voice.
The same old 'you let me go' chatter. I remember him shouting at me. A part of me know he was never coming back. A part kept telling me that things could always change. The beauty sure lies in wanting things one can't have.
The battle was over. Things didnt change. He left. Yet again.
But this time I didn't want him back. I wanted to stay in the middle of everything. Yet again.




Comments

  1. I really like the writing here. Sometimes being in the middle of sine chaos makes me feel right at home, it's no wonder I keep it around even though I say I don't want it. life IS chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those misty dreams... sometimes I am not sure if I am dreaming or if it's real...

    I wish I could get to the point that I could let it all go too... :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rain description <3
    Take care :)

    xo
    Hopelessly Hopeful
    http://welcometomypartypeople.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. But this time I didn't want him back. I wanted to stay in the middle of everything. Yet again. :)

    beautiful. all of it. like you. no more. no less.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This piece almost sounds like closure to some extent...it's a beautiful write my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, life is like that :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, life is like that :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this post. Made me feel like I was in the middle of a painting and I froze there, waiting !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Subtle suspense. Quite enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like it, i dont like sad endings though..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet, could feel the emotions as I read through.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment