The Blurred Future.

A part of me doesn't know that accident happened. A part of me believes there was a future.

As I opened the door to the entrance of his house, I saw him washing his Car. Within those dusty clothes and sweaty face he gave a smile of those shiny dimples. He was now a grown man. The one with a french beard, long face, military haircut, worked up arms and the lost smile. Everything made me fall for him. His love for me was still the same, at least I liked to believe that. Still opening the door for me, making sure everything I did involved minimum possible risk and maximum possible affection by him.

As I headed to sit by and give him the hug before leaving for my trip aboard, I wanted to seal the time and moment right then, in that smiling face. In those glittering eyes that belonged to him, yet belonged to me.

In that dream, he came forward told me he was coming along and everything went right.
But we aren't dreaming right? 

This part of me always says, I want to tell you the truth, but I don't want you to know it. At least, not yet. And Time, I've stopped counting on you.



Comments

  1. I love those kind of dreams where everything is as it should be... those are the one's I don't want to wake up from :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, and if only we could pick up where we left off in our next dream! Excellent piece, you brought me right there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time can betray you when it comes to it. I rarely dream and every time I visit your blog you leave me in awe with your profound dreams and the way you pen them down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful.....sometimes we wish dreams came true.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. SIGH! Beautiful. soemtimes we wish...if only dreams came true

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would give anything if we were somehow able to record our dreams and play them back in the future so that we could enjoy, re-experience, analyze, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "And Time, I've stopped counting on you."

    You're on to something here. Time can be counted on to move forward, with or without you. That is all.

    xx
    LuLu
    Breakfast After 10

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed that writing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfect read for a bright Sunday morning . Dreaming in dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. If dreams come true the universe will be a different entity.Nice imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A nice write up on a dream. Very imaginative and emotional. Loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. it is nice when reality feels like a dream, or that dreams become reality...i am living my dream in some sense...

    ReplyDelete
  14. nicely written.

    thanks for stopping in!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep writing! Did you notice the link to my Kindle eBook at my blog?
    Hope to see you again soon :-)


    Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  16. ...military haircut, worked up arms and the lost smile.
    'He' always grows up in this fashion.
    Well interpreted dream.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Intriguing piece, makes me want to know more. Eloquently expressed.

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are times when you really wish for your dreams to come true.I loved the imagery you set in here.Don't stop counting the time may turn in favor anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The dream is always about the dreamer ~ And the proper time will come, if its meant to be or its meant for you ~

    Have a lovely day ~

    ReplyDelete
  20. 'Tis lovely indeed but nope,we aren't dreaming.
    Sad truth.
    But I love how lucidly you manage to tell the story.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dreams tell us who we are. I really enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wish my dreams were this meaningful.

    Instead I run around like a maniac and jump off buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  23. the face will change. the dimples might. the car may get longer or smaller. the smile may change.

    but the truth wont. this dream, will beecome a reality, but u l probably be cuter and wiser by then as will everything else. u knw that.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This had be thinking . And thinking a lot . A nice share.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment