Dreaming within the Reality.

Morning blues. That's how every winter day begins for me. This winter, while I woke up to a newer destination, I was too lazy to plan for the day. All that I did was grabbed coffee and ran within day dreaming.
I believe in angels. in God sending messages via messengers who bring about with themselves, Happiness.
I had no idea that this last day at internship was going to change my entire life.
While I was about to leave the office, the newly made friends (the associates at the firm) gifted a farewell gift to me.
Amongst three other things, was a book, the one I had been looking for probably longer than for decades. The one that was to answer every dilemma. Many Lives, Many Masters by Dr. Brian Weiss was more than just a book for me.
Death was one of the most disrupted concepts in my head, it told me, that Death wasn't the end. While I still blamed myself for what happened to my granpa, and S, it told me, that more than anything, it was what they had chosen for themselves. The way they wanted things to be.
It told me, that happiness was reasonless, and everytime I appended a reason to it, I lessened down its value. 'cause while the reason would eventually die out, so would the happiness.
It told me, that there are three basic attributes to life, hope, faith, and happiness tied with the strings of love.
This is lesser than an excerpt to convey what is compassed within that story.


Comments

  1. let the blend of faith, hope n love give you a very happy Christmas & peaceful and prosperous New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. If one needs a reason to be happy, that's no happiness at all.
    We have a similar post title, I just noticed.

    +To Me It Matters+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your gifts and book ~

    This is a nice message:

    hope, faith, and happiness tied with the strings of love.

    Cheers ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this was so amazing to read. You write with a beautiful voice my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful gift of an amazing book on a special day. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always wanted to read that book---I heard it was really interesting. I believe Brian was on several talk TV shows many, many years ago that I watched.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for that! very true words... good to take into the new year with me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for that! very true words... good to take into the new year with me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect words ... have a great winter !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post..
    Wish you a Very Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The book sounds like an amazing read. I will check it out. Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happiness is reasonless....
    The line of thought that giving reasons for happiness decreases its inherent value is one I'll have to think about a little more.
    Sounds like an interesting read.

    xx
    Lulu
    Breakfast After 10

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment