The Morning Blues.

The truth is the mid-semesters are already over by now. The things I've been working on have been piled up right beside me for the moment and it's time for G's birthday.
I've known her long enough to say that nothing I do today would suffice the amount of love I have for her. She has been my best friend. And the thing is, all along she has been better than any of you could probably imagine. I don't know why, but I thank my karma to bringing this to me, I probably must have done something really beautiful in the past life to have such an amazing person around.
I thought I would never say this to anyone, but she has zero flaws. and for all the good reasons, there is no soul as pure as hers.
She thinks straight from her heart, and once this happens whatever the decision is, there is no going back.
The first thing I did getting up in the morning, was what gift could express the level of purity she has within herself. Then I thought of making a box of fortune cookies, ones with great wishes around. Something that could say how amazing she is every time she feels the blueness. I'll get onto making it. At least until something  better pops into this head.
A few days ago, I had a dream.
A dream where I could see her, in a Gurudwara, where the rest of the world was dying to get a glimpse of the visibility of God, and she was in her veil, talking to God himself. And rather than her being amazed, it was God who was rejuvenated. The truth is even in the real life, she has set the morales so high, that for normal people like me, sometimes, its very hard to catch up to those standards. I keep telling people how good she is, but there can never be words to define that level of purity.
She is the epitome of all the goodness that has existed, and even God would make an exception if it was for her.

Comments