Music.Roza.Happiness.

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars... I could really use a wish right now!

All that's running in my head is excitement. This time, I'm really doing what I've been longing to do all along. That's keeping Roza in it's true sense. How glad it makes me feel is above my capacity to define. These little things make me feel the real sense of happiness. They make me float above my frustum.
Music is the magic to it. It makes everything worthwhile.

I'm just wishing this happiness lasts, and that I don't give it up to my needs and rise above my sense of pain and find a newer level to fight myself off.
I'm just exactly where I want to be, getting up at 3 30 in the morning, being so excited about this new schedule and then waiting to know what the real sense of starvation feels like.

I'm looking for those answers again. The ones I had thought that i had left behind. The quest seems promising maybe. I'll try to find ways to contact him. The plan is 'planchette'. Sounds a little uncanny maybe, but I have high hopes.
When I sometimes think about what I lost then, I didn't realise back then, and now it comes back to make me realise what in true sense was lost.

As for the second thing is up, the hopes and aspirations are dead.

Not to kill this happiness, I'm so up for Roza. The fact of today's (kinda) exam is just like a lie.
I'm hoping to  keep things the way just the way they are today.
Happy.
Little.
Musical!

Comments